Activity Level: AWAS (Level IV)
Visual Observation :
The summit can not be seen clearly due to fog. A 2,000 m high of thick and mid pressure eruption column can be observed from the northern, north-eastern, southern, and south-western slopes. Grey column moved to west and south-southeast from the summit. Rays of fire can be seen from the Batulompeh Observation Post CCTV (the northern slope) and the Bukitasah Observation Post CCTV (the south-eastern slope). Eruption with mid pressure cloud of ashes occurred continuesly.
- Earthquake eruption: nil.
- Non harmonic tremor: cloud of ashes occurred in 6 hours continuously (with 1-20mm amplitude, dominant 1 mm).
- Harmonic tremor: nil.
- Earthquake blow: nil.
- Low frequency earthquake: nil.
- Shallow Volcanic: 3 times.
- Deep Volcanic: 2 times.
- Local tectonics: nil.
Dangerous area, no activity:
- Within a radius of 8 km from the summit
- In the South-western, Southern, South-eastern, North-eastern, and Northern sectoral as far as 10 km from the summit.
Please contact call center : +62 361 234099 or +62 813 5396 5324.
The information on the latest condition of Mount Agung can be accessed through:
Updates are also submitted via twitter account @BNPB_Indonesia
National Support Post can be sent to the e-mail address:
Disaster Prone Areas (KRB) of Mount Agung can be accessed through:
Please contact call center: +62 361 234099 or +62 813 5396 5324.
For other information please contact KASBANI KA PVMBG (Monitoring/Observation of Mount Agung)